- Degree programmes in most North American and Scottish universities are of four-year duration.
- Degree programmes in most United Kingdom and Australian universities are of three-year duration.
- Students who have completed Year 1 of Associate Degree programmes or Higher Diploma programmes are eligible to apply for admission to the first-year study of United Kingdom/Australian universities, or the second-year study of North American and Scottish universities.
- This diagram is for reference only.
Applicants who wish to apply for admission to the Diploma in Foundation Studies (DFS) programme should note that:
- The qualification obtained after completing the programme is not recognised for civil service appointment. To meet the academic entry requirements, applicants should obtain Level 2 in five subjects including Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination; and
- The qualification awarded by our College may not be recognised by other institutions for articulation to their sub-degree or other programmes; and
- Students will not be eligible for applying for the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) administered by the Student Finance Office (SFO); and
- Under the existing immigration policy, an application for a visa or entry permit to enter the HKSAR for study may not be considered if the applicant is applying for a DFS programme.