Following the decision by The University of Hong Kong to continue with delivery of all teaching and learning online for the rest of the Semester, please note the following arrangements for all HPSHCC programmes:
- Instruction of all lectures will be delivered online till May 9, 2020.
- There will be no examinations held physically in classrooms/exam halls; all assessments including end-of-term assessments will be done online.
- For practicum/internship/laboratory/practical skills components that need to be taught through face-to-face classes for some of the courses, the Programme Coordinators concerned will make announcement on the arrangement separately. When these students come on campus, they will be required to follow the College’s hygiene requirements, such as wearing surgical masks at all times.
- All courses will be marked on the basis of letter grades. The exception is for a few experiential learning courses, which are assessed on the basis of pass/fail.
- Teachers will review the assessment tasks to ensure they are suitable to be done online.
Please pay attention to the announcements on SOUL by course teachers or programme coordinators on specific arrangements.
The University and HPSHCC continue to monitor the situation of the current pandemic. Our priority is still the health and safety of our students and staff. We will try to find the best way forward to ensure our students receive the best learning opportunities given the circumstances.